At the moment when I am busy painting the stairway every day, I do not have much energy over to cook something special in the evening. Yesterday I decided to make an easy vegetable soup. I like to make something out of what I have and like that create a new recipe. Sometimes it works out perfectly and other times it’s just okay for that one time.
The vegatable soup from yesterday turned out really nice, so nice that I want to share it here with you on the blog.
This is what I used for the soup:
1 ½ zucchini,
1 red onion,
1 clove of garlic,
6 small sweet potatoes
1 liter Chicken stock
50 grams of soft goat cheese
100 gram crème fraise
3 dl milk
100 gram parmesan
Salt and pepper
- Clean and cut all vegetables into small pieces.
- Put them into a big pan with olive oil and fry them shortly all together.
- Then you ad the chicken stock and boil it until the vegetables are just turned soft. (You don’t want to over cook them and spoil all the vitamins).
- Turn the heat off.
- Take a rod mixer and mix the vegetables and the liquid into a smooth soup. (you can use a food processor as well of course)
- Turn the heat on again and then add the goat cheese, milk and Parmesan cheese.
- Stir gently and warm it all together into a smooth soup.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Done! How easy was that?
Serve it with some slices of bread or a cracker with cream cheese.
You can easily use other kind of vegatables or with other kinds of cheese or without cheese. Take a look of what you have and just try to combine them.